Electric gait trainer door frame rehabilitation equipment with treadmill and exercise bike
Gait Training Device is called as unweighing loss training system as well and widely used in rehab training and neurorehabilitation. According to the requirement to reduce the bearing capacity from lower limb or waist in the training of patients, walking safety will be ensured through sling control. It provides the most versatile solution to lower limb exercising and training.
It is used for patients after stroke, patients in long-term bed and other lower limb dysfunction. With the help of the gait training device, the patients could recover the lower limb function gradually, the muscle becomes stronger and reduce stiffness.
Max rising speed of inboard and outboard frame:11mm/s
Load capacity of inboard frame:5-135kg
Load capacity of outboard frame:5-80kg
Training time: 1-99min
Load capacity: 135kg
Speed of treadmill: 0-11MPH
Gradient of treadmill:0%-15%
Exercise bike: exercise time,distance,speed,calorie,pulse are showed on LCD display.
Resistance and seat height of exercise bike are adjustable
|Power||<1.8kw 220v 50Hz DC24V|
|Speed of treadmill||0-11MPH|
|Gradient of treadmill||0%-15%|
|column lifting adjustment||0-603cm|
|Gait Training powe adjustment||0-990N|
The instrument adopts an open design to assist the patient to stand up directly from the wheelchair which is more convenient for the doctor to help the patient walking training.
1. it is used in conjunction with medical treadmill and power bike (optional) to help control walking posture and provide more room for clinical use.
2. With the help of the sling and harness, it is easier for the patient to keep standing status.
3. Use electric point control operation.
4. With emergency UPS device, the instrument is able to work as usual after power cut.
5. Adopt indicator to display power.
6. Two gait training systems are available respectively.
7. The sling device is with manual inflation function.